- Learn about the world"s marine life at the Aquarium de Paris
- Watch dancing pirate shows and take part in treasure hunts
- Touch and feed the fish in an interactive touch pool
- Discover more with fish related documentaries and cartoons in the 2 cinemas
- See sharks, sea urchins, and sting rays, from the Caribbean to the English Channel
Aquarium de Paris
In a few words
Head to the Trocadéro Gardens in the heart of Paris to enjoy a full day access to the Aquarium de Paris. Boasting more than 7 500 fish from around the globe, including 50 sharks in its 3,500-square meter venue, the Aquarium offers an exciting introduction to the world"s oceans and rivers.
Discover one of France's biggest shark pool with 3 million litres of water. Look out for shy clown fish, and marvel at the sting rays. The marine life hails from areas as diverse as the Reunion Islands of the Indian Ocean to the estuaries and basins of the River Seine. There is even a touch pool that allows you to stroke and feed the fish.
Aquarium de Paris also boasts 2 cinemas that show fascinating National Geographic documentaries, as well as fish related cartoons for the kids. The young ones will also love the ever-changing program of pirate shows and water dances.
Spend a magical day with your family or friends, learning more about the life under the water, and enjoy free access to the daily program of interactive workshops (no reservations required).
New 2019 : The Medusarium ! Discover a unique new venue that will introduce you with 2 500 jellyfishes in 24 pools, for a complete immersion !
What is included?
- Full-day entrance ticket to the Aquarium de Paris
- Access to the entire area and all activities inside the aquarium (cinemas, aquarium, workshops, shows etc.)
The nearest Metro stations are Léna (Line 9) and Trocadéro (Line 6 and 9).
Good to know
=> Open daily (Monday to Sunday) from 10am to 7pm.
=> Annual closure on July 14th
=> For more information on our educational animations and show schedules, please consult the Aquarium website.